Put that old Amiga monitor to use

This is good to know:

Dingoo on CM8833-II Monitor! (my old Amiga CRT)


Hi!,
    Just connected my Dingoo to my old Amiga monitor via composite connection...and BOY!!! what a difference.
The picture quality is far superior than when connecting to a TV via SCART. Games look almost as good as orginal arcade versions now.
I now have screen sizing control and a much brigher output than before.
Also video playback (PSP fromat works best for me on my Dingoo) seems to de-block and come out much sharper.
I hope someone gets Dinxus to O/P on screen some time...that would just be the icing on the cack.
Just seen that TV output is now working on DINGUX???

Comments

  1. lol, i have 3 various amiga monitors. They rock for old stuff.

    got one in the bathroom with the dinggo tv thingy hooked up. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the specific name / code number of your Amiga monitor ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm... I love "Cack"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dingoo A380 Review

Mancala for Dingux released (Mandingoo was released in 1975)

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

An interview with the creator of the Tauon PC-1, Volodymyr Mishin

How to show all your 17,083 c64 games from the c64 romset (archive.org) on the C64 Mini or C64 Maxi loader

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Tauon PC-1 review

The latest Dingoo A380E emulators in one spot